- Agricultural Biology &
- Agricultural Economics &
- Agricultural Extension &
- Agricultural Mechanization
& Post-harvest Technology
- Agronomy, Forestry & Agro
- Agro Biotechnology
- Animal Production &
- Climate Change &
- Conservation & Improvement
- Computational Methods and
- Energy & Waste Resources
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Geo-Informatics in
- Horticulture & Landscape
- Soil and Water Resources &
Inauguration and the technical sessions will be held at Amaya Hills Hotel,Kandy.
Payments should be made by money order/bank draft written in favour of the Director, PGIA.
Cash payments are accepted at the Accounts Branch of the PGIA.
Please download the Annual Congress brochure and send in the duly filled
reply slip to the Congress Office by the October 31, 2017.
Foreign participants could pay by international bank draft.
- Rs. 1000 - Local students
- Rs. 1500 - Local participants
- US$. 75 - Participants from SAARC countries
- US$.150 - Participants from other countries
The participants should register on or before October 31, 2017. The registration fee covers the cost of the
abstract booklet, conference materials, lunch and refreshments.
April 30, 2017
Last date to receive full papers
July 31, 2017
Deadline extended to August 15, 2017
Last date for registration
October 31, 2017
PGIA Annual Congress
November 16 - 17, 2017